Wednesday, May 30, 2007

An Adventure To Share.

Posted 12-4-06 on another website:
I am not sure if I have an adventure to share with a woman.
I mean, yet.
But that is dependent if I get off my duff to do something.
There are lots of things I want to do, but I have a kryptonite flaw;
I hate being alone.
So I want to share an adventure, but yet the adventure hasn't been made.

Oh, the Catch-22 of the whole thing! I guess I just need to do something, regardless if I have someone in my life or not.
To be more correct, I should care more about my own life than wait for someone to show up. Honestly, I hate being alone. I also hate feeling like unused cottage cheese.

Yeah, you know, cottage cheese? That stuff you buy and only use some of the container and forget about it in the fridge. Only a part of me is being used and the rest is rotting away.

I just have to leave it up to God to direct me. I just have to go in a direction to start the whole process. I hate failure, I hate being alone, and my ego is about as fragile as crystal, and everyone in the world has a hammer waiting to break it.

Actually, I have a very small ego and low confidence. I don't care if you know this or not. I just want to be me and not some plastic/fake person who's head is about as clear as glass and you can see the gears turning. As I've said before; if there is something I don't like, you'll know.

No comments: