Monday, February 20, 2006

Busy, very busy!

Wow!
What a busy weekend and I was hardly able to keep up. Then again, I have become more simple in how I handle my life now. God wanted me to declutter and I feel that I have done that very well.

I rebuilt a DVD/CD duplicator, basically from scratch. I video taped and photographed a wedding. I did some work with a new art program called Painter 9, which is very powerful! I also have a job interview this morning!

Am I nervious? Not really. I gave it up to the Lord, which He is telling me I need to get a move-on and get ready. I did want to say this, He is very good. He is so good, that nothing compares. I fully realize, life cannot happen without Him. That is how important He is. I feel sorry for all of those people that have been force fed legalistic Christianity, because they might not never know the truth the Lord has to say. I say this because I was a legalistic Christian and force fed someone very close to me and they ran away. I am partly to blame for that, but ultimately, it was their choice on the actions they chose.

Anyway, life is good, though is hard and can be a pain. I just know the Lord has a plan and will guide me to that point where He wants me to be.

I love the Lord. I want Him in my life. I desire His love and I crave His attention, which He gives it abundantly!! Have a blessed day!

-Lord I pray for my sister and her family! Lord, please, remove this burden that has been put on them! Help them resolve the troubles they are experiencing with their current business home. Help them find a new place quickly and let me be of help to them! Even though I don't have the money to afford to drive where they are at, I know You will find a way, if that is Your will! Use me to help them. Give me strength and a strong back to handle the work that will be required of me! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: