Monday, February 20, 2006

Prophesy

Today, I was reading Ezekiel Chapter 38-39. What struck me about these chapters was how vivid the Lord's words were. What also struck me was how close His words were matching what is going on today.

I have read Revelations and other prophesy books. What many of these writers didn't know was the technology or political aspect of how the Antichrist is going to assert his power. There are several things that need to occur before the true beginning of Tribulation.
  1. Israel has to become a country (which has happened).
  2. Gog and Magog have to attack (which hasn't happened).
  3. Rise of the Antichrist.
  4. Tribulation (biblical scholars are not sure if Christians will be taken before or after the Lord's Judgments).
The Lord has revealed things to me and others about what is happening now and how they relate to scripture. Israel's fight with the Palestinians, Russia's power shift, Iraq's struggle to become a unified country, and RFID tags. I leave this up to you to discern these words for yourself. I don't claim to be a prophet of the Lord because all of this has already been written and if you are a Christian, you know the Lord doesn't like to repeat Himself. :)

As most of you know, Israel has been fighting the Palestinians for many years. They have also endured numerous attacks and thousands of innocent people have been killed. All of these attacks have provoked Israel into attacking. Well, I should be honest, even the Israelites haven't been too nice either. But with Hamas taking over in Gaza, this doesn't bode well. Then there is Mr. Sharon becoming ill, right after Israel pulled people out of the Westbank and parts of Gaza. The Lord gave all of that area to His people. I have to wonder if He was angered over their choice to leave those parts? Only He knows. Now, the Israelites left and expected peace. If God did approve, peace would be there. Well, they didn't get peace and got more bloodshed and murder. In fact, Hamas, who is a very militant group and has repeatedly called for the destruction of Israel, is in charge of Palestine! Watch this carefully because I think they are going to push Israel into full war and Hamas is going to loose.

I think this will cause other countries to get angry and raise up an army and attack Israel. Many countries are upset at the US over Iraq. So I wouldn't doubt they would attack them just to do it, since Israel is a thorn to many countries sides. I say this because the Lord so clearly points this out in Ezekiel 38-39. Ezekiel 38:8 "In the distant future you'll arrive at a country that has recovered from a devastating war." (MSG) To me this points to Lebanon or Iraq, but I feel it is Lebanon since it is North of Israel and Ezekiel mentions several countries coming from that direction. Also, Iran is mentioned and considering what their leader said about Israel, they would "LOVE" to be there. Considering all that I have mentioned, read those two chapters. I have the Message Remix edition, but I have read similar words from other versions of the bible.

Have eyes that see, have ears that hear and a mind that understands, but do not fear for the Lord is coming.

The last thing I want to mention is Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags. These little devices were invented back in WW II, but are just being put into use with in the last 10 years. Many of you might work at companies that require you to have these thin cards that you wave at a wall plate and it lets you into a door. Those are called RFID cards. The new versions of these are tiny little tags that can be put onto boxes or clothes and can be read where ever you go. They also have an implantable version. Spooky, heh? Read Rev. 13:16-18 to understand.

These implantable versions are being used already in Mexico's government to prevent forgery of ID's. In Spain, they are being used to put food and drinks on tabs at bars and there are lots of people using them. Some kids in California are using them for security reasons on their home PCs as the tags are injected into their hands. They even got their girlfriends to get injected. Just recently, a security company in Chicago required their employees to get injected with the tags if they want access to the datacenter of their network.

Have eyes that see, have ears that hear and a mind that understands, but do not fear for the Lord is coming. Don't freak out and don't go yelling through the streets about this. Just understand and see the signs. The Day of the Lord is coming!

-Lord, I give thanks for the successful interview that I had today. I give thanks for the additional interview I will have this week with the same company. I also give thanks for the water pipe break at one of my client's locations. It means more money to make ends meet and it shows just how much You love me and want to take care of me. I laugh at this because they haven't called me in so long and I am in need of money. Thank You Father. I also pray for my small group leader and his family. Father, he needs your help, but he also needs to know what You want him to do. You have something special planned for him and I so want to help him, if You'll let me. Help him find money Lord. Help him find help to be helped. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: