Saturday, February 25, 2006

Psalm dated 2-25-06

I know You are the One.
I know You are in my heart.
You build it up to face the curel world
You prepare it to be there for those in need.
I am Your tool and I don't care.
I am Your son and I do care.
Your love reflects through me
To show others what life can be
With You in a man's soul
Fanning the passion flame's coals,
Nothing can stop the love
That comes from above.
I want to help others see You as someone
Who will always be there for them
And not run away from the horrors of life
But to confront them with Your Holy Might.
There is nothing for us to fear
With You holding us so dear.
My Lord, I love You and want You,
I desire Your love and crave Your peace
Because I know without it I am not complete.
You want me for Your own will
And I am happy to give all I can.
For I know You will do greater still
With the little I give is part of Your plan.

No comments: