Monday, March 20, 2006

Memories.

I feel like a fool today. Also, I am up at 4 AM for work. I'm driving out to Moberly, MO to educate and install equipment. This is going to be fun because I know the Lord is going to be with me.

But, I wanted to get something off my chest. I have a bad memory and it's very recent. There was a visiting pastor from Saddleback Church (Rick Warren's church) who spoke today. It was funny because I could tell he was from California. He had tan skin and his clothes were comfortable and relaxed and up to date. Yet, we wasn't origonally from LA, but from Kentucky.

Well, the idiot that was I asked him if he knew Michael W. Smith, who was from KY and I think still lives there... The slight look I noticed and the change in his behavior towards me was evident. It wasn't hostile, but he wanted to end the conversation quickly.

I have been tormented, for some stupid reason by some lower level demon, about this. I want to make it clear: If I sinned against this man, then the Lord will forgive me. Also, I pray for forgiveness from him because that was the most stupid thing I could have ever said...

There! It is off my chest, and YOU little demon are out of a job. Go home to your, whatever home, and whimper. The Lord of all of Creation has made me clean and justified, in His name, Amen!

No comments: