Friday, March 24, 2006

Hated by the World.

Yes, I am. I am hated because of what I beleive, how I love, who I am. And I know my Lord protects me, holds me, comforts me, guides me. Right now, I need His guidance more than ever because I don't want to walk away from Him!

My God is an awesome God and there is no other God but Him. He hears prayer and saves those who cry out to Him! His love goes beyond comprehension and covers all sin! Jesus, who gave His life so that you can live, loves you- no matter what. There is nothing that He can't do and will do just about anything to save someone! He will come running, if you call out to Him. He will stop at nothing to save you! Jesus is so awesome...!

This post is nothing special, just my desire to love the Lord and to show it. I have been very busy with helping someone out of a terrific jam, plus work has been very busy too. But, I think the Lord is OK with me not blogging. Because to Him, that one person that gets saved is worth more than the whole world! He loves us THAT MUCH and more. Far more. Can you imagine that? Jesus is awesome...!

I give praise to Jesus for hearing my prayers. I give praise to the Lord for solving a hurting soul's troubles. I give praise to the Lord for letting that soul know, He was there. I give praise to the Lord for keeping me in this soul's life so I could help! Every time I gave them up to You, there was more for me to follow! You saved them Lord, not me and I am thankful to be your tool to stop the torment of someone's HEART! I hope it is Yours now and I know You'll do a better job of caring for them than any human on this earth! Blessed is He would saves the souls of the weak! In Your name I pray, Amen!

No comments: