Saturday, September 02, 2006

Food is bad, umkay?

This is to the Lord:

Food, its whats for dinner.
Food, its what I crave.
Food, its what I hate.
Food, its what I need.
Food, its what is killing me.

Father, American food is poison. The chemicals are addictive and destructive. They eat at the veins in my body, they cling to the sides of my arteries and body. Yet, I can't stop eating it. This food is killing me and there is nothing I can do!

Yet, I have You, my Lord, to be my savior and I know You'll find a perfect solution for this. I want to loose weight, but I want it to be for You and not for any other reason. Because I know, if I loose it, the weight will stay off. You are God and know the perfect way to solve it. I will do what I can, but I know I have been failing to stick to a diet.

I love You, Father, and I look forward to the dreams You give when I sleep. Amen.

No comments: