Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Style.

This is to the Lord:
Father, I have realized I am not a great Christian. I realize I am incrediably selfish. I realize, that is my idol and I cast it before You. I realize today, I really did need You because I was attacked visciously by a demon...I also realize You were testing me again because You wouldn't have allowed it to happen. I realize, I almost lost it and You saved me. I realize that life isn't fair and never will be. I realize I need a Savior on a constant, daily, hourly, moment by moment basis. I realize, I need You and have to have You. I realize, nothing, and I mean, NOTHING is possible without You. I realize, more that I can ever put into words, I love You and want You. I realize that You are the source of all solutions and answers. You Are God, and You deserve all credit for solving all of the problems I have encountered. You are God and I am most definately not. Holy are You and worthy of all praise! Amen!

No comments: