Friday, March 03, 2006

He is good, so good.

My God is good.
The Lord takes care of me.
He loves me more than I will ever know.
He enjoys me and delights in me.
His joy fills my soul.
My heart screams out to Him, Hosanna!

The Lord is more than rock
He is the whole world and beyond!
The purpose of life is serving His will!
I will do it gladly, for I am His.
The Lord has saved me from ruin.
The Lord has given me a blessing so fine
I can not fathom the totality it all!

I love the Lord because He loves me more!

My first day at work was today and I am very happy! I got a work vehicle to drive from home to work and everywhere else! All I can say is, God is good and this job is from Him!

Why do I know this? I got a call from a school district about a month ago telling me to apply for a position. They liked my experience and really wanted me. So I applied online and ran into problems during submittal of my information. I tried again and it looked like it was accepted. I then left it at that. Today, I got a call from them asking why I didn't apply and I told them what happened. I also told them I has accepted a position with Goetze Dental. I think she was wanting to hire me on the spot until she found out the options I got with this job. Again, it was the Lord in action on this. This job is from Him and I will be perfect for it!

-Lord, I am thankful for the work today and the chance to work! I know I have many things to change in my schedule to deal with this, but I know I will be able to adapt. Thank You so much, because I know You truly care for Your children! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

Guardian Spirit said...

Congratulations on the new job! Praise God!