Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A new life.

God has given me a new life today. I feel...excited! Like a new period or era has been opened up. It's like going into a fantastically beautiful house and walking into the most amazing room in the world! I mean, this room holds so much promise! There is no limit to the beauty and there was SO MUCH SPACE! And yes, I am speaking in "!" with these sentences.

I've been exposed to His awesome grace and mercy today too. Nothing can compare what I have been through today! In fact, I barely remember it. This is His day, not mine... nor will any of the others.

I am listening to Barlow Girl, Another Journal Entry, "Never Alone (acoustic version)." This song explains some of what I have been going through over the past several months.
I waited for you today,
I guess you didn't show

No-no

I needed you, today
So where did you go
So I made a call,

Said you be there

And though I haven't seen you

Are you still there?

I cried out with no reply

And I can't feel you
By my side so
I'll hold tight to
What I know
You're here
And never alone.

And though I can't see you
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep
Reassurance, yeah
You've placed in my life, oh
We cannot separate
You're part of me
And though you're invisible
I'll trust the unseen.

I cried out with no reply

And I can't feel you

By my side so

I'll hold tight to

What I know

You're here

And never alone.


As of a couple of days ago, I didn't feel God for a long time. I have experienced my first "face turning". Or in other words, the Lord stopped directly looking at me. He does this to everyone and does it many times in our lives, so that we can have faith in Him and not our feelings of Him. I hope you understand my meaning on this.

I have been reading some great things on some other blogs/journals and I have felt for these people. They have exposed themselves, their hearts, to millions of people. There is nothing to hide, unless they choose to. Because we all have some very private things we don't have to share, unless you are that bold.

Which I have seen some "exceptionally" open people. I won't link to them, because it was a huge mistake on my part to even look. In fact, I had to wipe out my browser cache because of it. There are people out there who truly seek idol worship of themselves.

But, my eyes have read the heart of a person that is truly beautiful. A heart that is seeking something... almost waiting. This heart knows God, very well and isn't afraid of what life throws their way. This heart is on a island and wants to get off, but God has other plans. So they wait. I wonder if God will allow other hearts to visit them? Will the stranded heart even accept visitors? Only the Lord knows and this can only be left up to Him.

Good night everyone and may God bless your day tomorrow with what you need.

No comments: