Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A great gift!

On this day, one of my nieces was born, 15 years ago! The best thing I can say is I am very proud of her, happy for her, and excited for her.

Many, many months ago, I prayed for her salvation. She was resistive of anything related to the Lord and I eventually stopped, since she (through her younger sister) asked me to stop. I was really hoping to talk with her today and the Lord certainly answered another prayer because I was able to see her and wish her a Happy Birthday! But the most fantastic thing was she is going to church now, and is involved in FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). She even got my brother to attend. Folks, this brings me to my knees...the Lord truly is wonderful, and hears prayers! There is nothing that I can say beyond this, He deserves all praise and glory!

The wonder of the Lord exceeds any expectation I will ever have. This glory brightens the lives of anyone who loves Him. Holy is the Lord for His love covers all and He seeks our hearts, attention, and love! He wants us, just as I want Him. I desire His holiness and perfect love because it soaks my soul and allows me to continue to love others! My God is not some wooden idol or some picture. He is everywhere and exists in our hearts, minds and spirit! God is my God. God is your God. God is God and I am not!

I must go to bed. I have had a slow to busy day today and I seek the Fathers blessing upon my sleep. For some reason, I feel very lonely tonight. Yeah, I know its selfish, and the feeling went away quickly after I asked the Lord for help. He has a plan, and I have to accept that, even if it means a lot of pain and suffering.

Good night everyone, and sweet dreams.

No comments: