Friday, March 17, 2006

Good health.

I had a doctors appointment today and I was glad to have it. I have been curious as to what my weight is and how I am doing, internally. Also, to tell them I have been experiencing some other problems that might be related to Diverticculitus (spelling?). All I can do is leave it up to the Lord to solve.

But, after having my blood drawn, they tested it and found that I am actually in very good health! No diabeties, low Cholesterol, and other readings were good. I will say, I questioned them about my blood pressure, which was good, it did have a high seconard number. I was told my heart is not resting after it beats as well as it can be. Also, my LDL was borderline at 101 with a suggested high of 100. I was happy, yet the doctor was more happier than me. She decided to print it out!

--Lord, tonight I pray for the man that experienced a massive heart attack. I pray for his family and loved ones at they cope with this traggedy. Jesus, I also pray for those going through hard relationships an the pain associated with them. Please bless them as they are in need of your forgiveness and strength. Lord, I pray for those that are hungry and in need of shelter, bless them with what they need to live in this inthe world! I am tired and I ask for your blessing upon my sleep and others who need sleep too. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments: