Friday, March 31, 2006

No excuse.

I have none. I have made a conscious choice to do what I do. Some is good, some is bad, but the good I am doing is doing so much! I've also haven't been blogging.

[Content edited and removed
-
-
------------------------------------ ]

What I want to write about today is about the beauty of the Lord. This Spring, more and more I am seeing this. The gentle greening of the grass, the slow budding of the trees, the gorgious blooming of the flowers. Not to mention the fantastic weather (storms included)! It's so awesome what He is doing right now. To me, it just shows how much He wants us to see Him in everything. Because not only is God love, He is also beauty.

The Lord is beauty beyond expectation, beyond the most beautiful thing on this world. Nothing is more gorgious and beautiful than Him. I am so thankful I have eyes that can see the color and glory and beauty that makes up this world. My God is a beautiful God and I love Him more because of it! How is He beautiful?

I consider everything around us to be made by the Lord. Buildings were built by man, so they don't count, but what I do count are things that are on the ground, like plants, mountains, oceans, etc. I know many of you have seen photographs of different animals in their natural habitats, but many people just see the photo. What they don't see, are the plants that are there, the spirit filled wild animal, the uniqueness of the area and the touch of God about the whole thing. Its all beautiful, its all amazing, its all wild, its so God!

This post is a short one for several reasons. First, I wanted to get something out. Second, I want to proclaim that this blog will be about Jesus and the Father, and the great work He is putting me through. Third, I want to express how much I love the Lord and to give thanks what He is doing in my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great site ~ love your sense of humor!