Sunday, March 26, 2006

Psalm Dated 3-26-06

What is it that I seek from You Lord?
What is it that I want from You Lord?
I seek Your heart, mighty God.
I want Your love, mighty God.
I know You love to give it, if I seek it with my whole heart.
What is it that You seek from me?
What is it that You want from me?
You seek my heart.
You want my love.
I gladly give it to you as best as I can.
I will give as much of me as I can!
I know I am not You...so perfect and all knowing,
But I know You accept me as I am.
You are my God and there is no other god.
You are my Love and there is no other love.
I want You.
I need You.
I desire You.
You are important to me, and I will make that statement until the day I die.
You are my life.
You are life, and the way.
You are my God and You will not go away.
Bless me to help those You want helped.
Bless me with strength and courage to help them.
Bless me with love to love the unloveable.
Bless me with Your wisdom to know how to help them.
You are perfection, not a blemish on You.
You are real, without a hint of a shell.
Nothing can harm You, nothing can stop You.
You are God and I am not.

No comments: