Tuesday, March 28, 2006

There is a reason for this...

A big reason. During my time now, I haven't been able to move my schedule around to deal with my new job. This hits me in an important spot...my time with the Lord! I haven't been able to do it or I am not at my best or I'm not...there. I get home from work, and I'm just tired or I'm not wanting to do anything. Just like a typical man.

That has been something I've been trying to do, not be a typical man. Well, I'm different in a lot of areas of my life, but coming home after work and just "clocking off", that is such a man. I know of hundreds of men that do that, and I guess I'm one of them.

Well, there is safety in numbers, but in this instance, it doesn't count. If I had to deal with a woman right now, I would be in serious trouble. She still has 3000-5000 more words to say out of her wonderful head before she sleeps. I've already have reached my max for the day so I have to recharge. Well, not really. I'm a bit of a talker, so I could talk to other people well beyond the 3000 limit most men have. I actually enjoy talk with other pepople and hope they enjoy talking with me too!

But another thought came to my head, Daylight Saving Time. If I get my schedule turned around to the way I want it, then I would be back in the same boat and have to change it again. Why don't I make one big change and then stick to it? All I can do is hope and have faith in the Lord that I will be able to do that.

-Dear Lord in Heaven, my God, my King, my Best Friend, thank you for today. It was beautiful and wonderful! Only You can create such great days! Only You can make the beauty that exists on this world. Only You!
-Father God, I pray for Your continued influence in my friend's life and use me as needed to achieve what You want in their life. I am Your man Lord, use me! I also pray for help Jesus! I need Your help to change my schedule, to change my sleep pattern. To change the way I process information in the evening, to actually make things boring to me, because I find just about anything interesting! Lord, I leave it up to You because I want to give You my morning, the first part of the day, to You! You are so worthy and deserve more praise than I will ever be able to give! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments: