Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dreamscape

Dreamscape here I come!
Here it is...a dream that might seem to be completely strange, but you can decide:

I was in a large house, with endless amounts of rooms and was full of fun things to do. A Father and a Son lived there, as did a few kids. The Father was popular as people/reporters were asking Him lots of questions, even though He was very busy. Even the Son was asked a few too. They seemed to answer them and still went about their business. They were never unaproachable.

The house was meant to be fully explored and enjoyed. Me and the kids always ran through-out the house, with the Father or Son enjoying it with us. It was heaven! Then, one day, while me and several other kids were playing on an Escher style staircase, the lights turned off at the foot of the steps. We went to investigate.

It was dark, and what light was there was being swallowed up by the darkness. It felt evil, malevolent, suffocating. We searched for the Father, but He wasn't there. We searched for the Son, He wasn't there either. We cried out to Them, but they weren't there. But the evil was surrounding us, closing in, preparing to take us...devour us.

Then I woke up and I realized there was a purpose to the dream. Do you understand it? I think I do.

No comments: