Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Being away.

I have walked away from the Lord.
But He isn't concerned. He knows I will be back very soon.
He knows I don't like being away from Him.
He will wait patiently for me.

Which is far more than I can say about myself.
I don't like it that I've walked away.
I feel concerned, but I know I will be back very soon.
I know what He knows about me, and His confidence in me feels reassuring.
Though I can't stand waiting patiently to return. I want to be back with Him now.

Because I need Him to be there everyday.
Without Him, I can't make it through the day and be a good person/employee.
With Him, I feel like I can take on everything without fear.
With Him, I can love others with His heart, instead of my own.
I need Him more than I can ever imagine.
He is the source of all my love, hope, joy and peace.

He is the Lord God Jesus and none is bigger or better than my God!

No comments: