Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tired again!

Well, I am working my rear off on my sisters home. I also tripped while walking down the steps carrying a bucket of paint. It's amazing what an old injury can do when you least expect it. Yes, a bum ankle decided it didn't want to work any more and sent me stumbling down the steps, with a layer of paint on a part of my body!

Anyway...

Oh, my church is going to return the two devices we recently purchased to help us produce CD's. The cost savings would have been great! But they ended up costing us far more than we ever saved in ink and duplication. These "beasts" developed all sorts of problems that wound up damaging discs, burning them incorrectly, or printing them incorrectly. Sometimes, discs would get jammed in the printer, causing lots of problems for the person who has to fix it! Returning these "things" was a major answer to a prayer!

We had them since October and they have been constantly broke or worse, unusable! We returned one set and the next didn't do any better. I am not going to say the company name, unless someone asks. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Other than that, I am very, very tired! I hope the Lord bless you- the reader- with Joy, Peace and Wisdom this weekend. Amen!

1 comment:

Guardian Spirit said...

Something that might help you with your leg pain is doing the "Royal Court" - three simple exercises from Matt Furey's Combat Conditioning routine. The website is http://www.mattfurey.com/conditioning_book.html. God bless you and heal you.