Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The end is coming...

This blog might end soon. I am in process of prayer with the Lord to see if I should cut my internet connection to save money. Since I under bid myself so poorly, I'm going to have to make sacrifices.
I feel so horrible...no, very down, over what is going on. I realized I have a long way to go before I will ever be well enough for anything. I am just crushed over what is going on and I am trying to give it up to the Lord. He is the only one that can solve the problem. He is the only one that can fix me.

I also realized, I am not as obedient as I should be. Not only does the Lord want our love, but He wants obedience. They are almost equal to Him. I stink at being obedient, which means my love is worthless to the Lord.

-So Lord! It has come down to ending my ability to personally communicate with others via cellphone (I don't have a home phone) or email. In this age of communication, and being an IT worker, that means death to my career. So, I have to give it up to You, because You know what is going on and how it got this way. I am just the dumby behind the wheel and You're in the passenger seat. Jesus, I just don't know what else to say...I just don't. I give it to You. Amen!

No comments: